Sunday, April 25, 2010

Which concealer lasts longer under the eyes?

MAC studio finish spf 35 or Benefit's Boi-ing concealer? I have heard that Boi-ing's colors are really orangey looking. Is that true? Which one will last all day long? I have tried TONS of concealers and, oddly enough, the only one that I've found that lasts all day long under my eyes is Maybelline's waterproof coverstick. But if there is something better out there, I would definitely like to give it a try.Which concealer lasts longer under the eyes?
here are my top concealer picks (for different budgets) i have tried and loved them all...they go on easily, offer buildable coverage, stay put, and look fresh...





benefit boi-ing concealer $18 at sephora, 3 shades


merle norman cover up $12 at merle norman, 12 shades


mark perfect touch concealer $5 from mark/avon rep, 5 shades





i do not find that boi-ing looks orange. however, mac cream concealer did not cover well for me unless i caked it on, which you never want to have to do, especially under the eyes. good luck finding what you need!Which concealer lasts longer under the eyes?
you are very welcome! i'm glad you found what you needed! Report Abuse

I think maybelline has a two sided concealer stick that is specially mad for under eye wrinkles %26amp; covering up individual blemishes.
  • eyeshadow gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment