Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The freckles under my eyes become one happy blotch, can concealer hide them?

I don't wear foundation just blush.The freckles under my eyes become one happy blotch, can concealer hide them?
It should if you pick a good one (I use sephora's cooling concealer stick, it's about $12). Either way it will at least make them less noticeable.The freckles under my eyes become one happy blotch, can concealer hide them?
Why would you want to hide something as RAD as freckles? They are the hot hot sex. I have light freckles on muh nose. I wish I had a lil' more. But if you must, a good foundation will make them less noticeable. I would stick to powders... But shame on you
Lots of my guy frenz think freckles are adorable. But if you want to tone it down you have GOT to try Mineral I.D. Me and sisters swear by it. You can get it at Bare Essentials or Ulta stores. Light and natural look.
awww you shouldn't try and hide your freckles, but if you really wanted to concealer and foundation may although i doubt it will completely cover them.
A blotch? That could be skin cancer. I recommend seeing a doctor asap!





When freckles or moles change their shape that's not a good sign!
i bet you look beutiful without wearing blush, becuase god wanted u to have freckles why try to cover them up.
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment