Sunday, April 25, 2010

Good eye cream to use under concealer?

so I went to mac and I loved their studio sculpt but because i have dry cream I needed something underneath. The gal recommended their Moisture sculpt and if I may say it turned out fab! but....its 30 bucks so i need to find something less expensive. Also I only wear tinted moisturizer so I need something to set the concealer in so I don't get creases. I tried the Laura Mercier secret Brightening powder but its 22 bucks. I also need a cheaper alternative to that.





Thank you!Good eye cream to use under concealer?
Pond's skin cream. it's like 15 bucks for the container and it's it lasts a few months. it keeps your skin soft, but doesn't have any oil so your skin won't break out and won't look all oily and gross. i wear only MAC make-up but i don't use their cremes for underneath make-up, if you want expensive, really good stuff then get clinique's mosturizer. it is expenisve but worth it i think! i use the clinique under my make-up and i use pond's before i go to bed.Good eye cream to use under concealer?
avon's liiv botanicals eyecream with spf15,it's really good ,smells great and it actually got rid of my dark circles.Not to mention it's about $10 but u can get it even cheaper when it's on sale
All i do is wash my face with cold water %26amp; use nozema on my face %26amp; wipe it off..

No comments:

Post a Comment