Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Concealer for under eyes?

For my under eye area..what is a good brand? I am african american..My under eye area is about 2 shades darker then my skintone so my foundation wont work....Soemtimes when I apply my concealer under my eyes it looks fine in the bathroom lighting but in the sun it just highlights that area and looks horrible.





I heard MAC makeup covers every single inperfection but it costs too much just to experiment with, i need to know FOR SURE?Concealer for under eyes?
I've tried all types of concealer and MAC does have the best concealer for African American skins- if you want to know for sure whilst not spending any money, just go to a MAC counter and ask if you can try their concealers. They keep testers for this purpose and are always happy to help. You can find out if it works for you without spending any money at all.Concealer for under eyes?
the body shop is quite good, the concealers only a tenner
I have the same problem being half Indian, try putting your makeup on in the room that has the most sunlight

No comments:

Post a Comment