Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My skin is really dark under my eyes, so I dont wear my contacts often. How should I apply the concealer?

and foundation to cover this and make skin tone even all over?My skin is really dark under my eyes, so I dont wear my contacts often. How should I apply the concealer?
I'm going to assume you wear glasses then!





All right.





Firstly, apply a mineral foundation, since that stays on better when you're wearing glasses. Next, apply bright and saturated hues to your lids. Stay away for grays and browns, because they bring attention to your dark circles.





Put a light color (like white or pearl) on the ball of your lid and on your brow bone. This draws attention upward to your eyes and not your circles.





For your concealer, apply on opaque salmon color.





Good luck!My skin is really dark under my eyes, so I dont wear my contacts often. How should I apply the concealer?
If you want a good concealer to hide the dark circles, then try this one by Bourjois called Brush Concealer. I was amazed with the results. It's an illuminating one.


The shade Beige Rose is salmon coloured %26amp; that's what make-up artists recommend for dark circles %26amp; altho' at first it looks a different colour to your skin, after a little while it really blends in well %26amp; hides the dark circles really well.


If you have really pale skin, I'd buy buy the Beige Claire though.


http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/s鈥?/a>





The way to apply it is you twist the top the brush concelaer which disperses the concleaer. then you dot the liquid on several areas unde your eyes %26amp; then blend with the brush. You then dab the rest with yur little finger (don't pull as the skin here is very delicate), making sure it has blended in .





also, try this natural remedy trick for under the eyes:





';...use vitamin C-rich raw potatoes. You simply grate a large potato and squish the pulp and juices into a poultice which you apply and leave on the skin overnight.The idea is that this simple remedy creates a nourishing skin food to regenerate skin tissue at the cellular level and leave the skin looking clear and revitalised...';
Don't use concealer. You firstly need sleep! And secondly, do this :


Put two spoons in the fridge for 10-15 mins. And place them on your eyelids for about 20 mins before you go to bed =]





It really helps!





Xx
  • eyeshadow gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment