Sunday, April 25, 2010

URGENT! need primer advice asap! i want to buy a primer which i can apply under my concealer under my eyes,so?

it doesnt go on cakey and show crease lines. would i buy a skin primer or an eye primer??? :S would someones please help. Thanks. oh and would anyone suggest any good primers while your at it. thank you.URGENT! need primer advice asap! i want to buy a primer which i can apply under my concealer under my eyes,so?
m.a.c sells a good primer and so does smashbox. you can go to macys to buy the m.a.c primer and sephora to get the smashbox one. i reccomend the smashbox photofinish primer though...it's so soft and smooth (=URGENT! need primer advice asap! i want to buy a primer which i can apply under my concealer under my eyes,so?
i use NARS and i love it!!!! check it out at Sephora
Eye primers are for lids. Under eyes have no oil glands, so you need moisture there. I'd suggest a good gel eye cream to moisturize before the concealer. Also, good face primers are MAC and Laura Mercier
If you are only using it under your eyes then use an eye primer. I would recommend the eye primer by Bee-Luscious because it wont crease or look cakey. It's a bit more expensive but you get what you pay for. Just do a Google search. I'd post the link but sometimes Yahoo don't like that. LOL
use a night cream that helps with any cracking and etc for under eye concealer. Its a common myth that white is a good colour for under the eyes, its actually better to buy an orange based stick foundation and apply that around the under eye area and press it in with your fingers as the heat will help it set in. Orange combats bluey purples, so it will hide your under eye imperfections alot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment