Sunday, April 25, 2010

I have really dark and deep under eye circles. what is the best concealer?

The absolute best under eye concealer I've ever used and probably will ever, is Boi-ing! by Benefit. You can buy it from Sephora for about 16 dollars. It's completely worth the money, and you need so little that you can use it as a concealer for the rest of your face as well!





Good luck!I have really dark and deep under eye circles. what is the best concealer?
the chanel liquid concealer is so good and it really illuminates also the clinique liquid concealer is really good! its not greasy either!


ysl solid concealer is also really good it is smooth and creamy and really brightens up the eyes


put the concealer below your eyes on your eye lids either side of your nose close to your eyes and on the outside of your eyes near your temple it really opens your eyes up!I have really dark and deep under eye circles. what is the best concealer?
Try Arbonne RE9 undereye cream. It totally got rid of my undereye circles, so I don't have to use concealer anymore. I'm happy I found it right before my wedding!! phew!





www.arbonne.com
YSL touche eclat i have the same problem as you and if i use this and apply bourjois cover up stic on top there is NO shadow!
Mac studio concealers or you can have concealers from sephora.
bourjois concealer

No comments:

Post a Comment