Sunday, April 25, 2010

What is the best concealer for bad under-eye circles?

I am just wandering because I have spent a fortune on different concealers and I still don't seem able to cover those dreaded circles. I have (in my opinion) very bad dark under-eyes, its a genetic thing and no amount of sleep seems to help the problem. To make matters worse I also suffer from dry skin under my eyes so sometimes the concealer can fall into the lines and make the problem look worse. I have light olive skin (NC20 in mac terms) so any suggestions would be so appreciated, I'm never gonna give up on the fact that the magic cure is out there waiting for me lol





Thanks everyone





Janine DWhat is the best concealer for bad under-eye circles?
i have AWFUL under eye circles.


and they're mostly invisible when i use just any regular concealer stick at a drugstore.


just put on regular liquid foundation,


then LAYER on that concealer,


and then put powder over it :]What is the best concealer for bad under-eye circles?
A good concealor: Avon, it is $6.00 it is a stick, for undereye circles and blemishes. (Amazon.com)
Per-fekt eye gel, they have it at sephora but it's always sold out, they will email you when it's in stock!
No.7 is really good, thats what I use! x

No comments:

Post a Comment