Sunday, April 25, 2010

Can someone please tell me how to get rid of under eye puffiness, some good cream or concealer!!!!?

My situation i think its genitic my dad has had them forever, and my daugter now has them as well shes 11, im 30, i need to know of a good concealer to cover them please let me know thanksCan someone please tell me how to get rid of under eye puffiness, some good cream or concealer!!!!?
The line I use has an eye cream - xtra performance eye cream that is designed to rid one of puffiness and darkness in the eye area. Also, they have an anti wrinkle peptide serum that works really well. The website is aularale.com/7002.Can someone please tell me how to get rid of under eye puffiness, some good cream or concealer!!!!?
For a drugstore remedy, try Saint Ives' Cucumber and Elastin Eye and Face Stress Gel. It goes on very well, and it does wonders for puffiness and dark circles. It also looks good under makeup.





Concealer is a good way to get rid of circles. I recommend the creamy concealer kit by Bobbi Brown. Get a shade of concealer a half step lighter than your skin tone to compensate for the darkness under your eye bags, then blend well with a sponge or with your clean fingers. Set off with a dusting of loose powder.





Cotton balls soaked with cold milk is a quick-fix remedy I swear by when it comes to puffy eyes. Hold them over your eyes for about a minute, or until your body heat warms them. You should be good after that.





Good luck!
I use prep H also on my eyes, also if you have a problem with dark cirlcles as well use a spot conceiler , as close to your skin color as possible, u can get them in a lipgloss type container, so they are perfect for purses or they can fit in you pocket. i use cover girl its fairly inexpensive and works great.
Ahhh.... poor thing. I am cursed with the same problem. I was advised to hold icepacks over my eyes for 10mins B4 applying makeup to reduce puffiness. Also there is such a thing as a green concealer which helps cover under eye bags. Then put your normal makeup over the top.
Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller


Nutrition + Dermatology.


* Caffeine


* Pro-Vitamin B5


* Eye roll-on gentle eye massage.


* Decongests puffiness.


* Diminishes dark circles.


* Roll away under-eye puffiness and dark circles for renewed,


refreshed eyes.
Bath and body works is a good stop they'll know.





also I think preperation H does a good job.
I use preparation h as well. My eyes are kind of puffy sometimes because of hypothyroidism.
use preperation H but do not get it in your eyes


just a little dab under neath


its great
  • eyeshadow gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment