Wednesday, April 28, 2010

!!!! Best Waterproof concealer for under-eyes !!!!?

I have horrible under-eye circles and no matter what I do no cream and/or natural remedy works.


So, I was wondering what the BEST undereye concealer is?


I have tried a million undereye concealers and no matter what they say they still smudge and and get all splotchy and look caked on and ware off after awhile.


So I was wondering if any of you knew of a wicked undereye concealer that is waterproof that you can't get off very easily and stays on when swimming... etc.,





THANX!!!!! Best Waterproof concealer for under-eyes !!!!?
maybelline pink %26amp;green it old school but hell good!!!!! Best Waterproof concealer for under-eyes !!!!?
Hey I think we've all had this proble but every one i know with bad eye circles uses this:





http://www.shopzilla.com/8B--Cosmetics_-鈥?/a>





Its supposed to be really good and its waterproof! Good Luck and I hope I helped!
Hide It corrective concealer in Cinderella Yella by LAminerals.com


I swear to you....it stays on all day. Doesn't glop up. Doesn't fade off. It's stays on a little too good sometimes!


I get outta the shower and there it is!


It's a powder, but it's creamy. And it's minerals so it's good for your skin. I just put it on with an eyeshadow brush and kinda pat it/smooth it out.


You can order a sample really cheap, and they don't charge shipping for sample only orders.
check out this website:


www.makeupalley.com

No comments:

Post a Comment