Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What's the best concealer to use for Dark Circles under the eyes?

I'm 17, I have a light to medium asian complexion. The dark circles under my eyes never seem to budge!! It's like a dark brown ish, blue ish colour. It looks so awful!





I try my best to sleep as much as possible... I have a healthy diet yet they're still so visible!





What's the best concealer to use??What's the best concealer to use for Dark Circles under the eyes?
I use the Neutrogena specifiaclly made for dark circles concealer, it works pretty good, and it also helps to reduce puffiness, it works pretty well.What's the best concealer to use for Dark Circles under the eyes?
Check out if you are anemic or not as you may need some iron...I use Bobbi Brown concealer as it is fantastic, only need to use a tiny bit of it %26amp; it blends in lovely %26amp; does cover the dark areas...have tried lots of them but that is fantastic %26amp; the little pot of it lasts for ages.... :)
I have dark circles too, I've tried alot of concealers and the best one I've found is GOSH Touch Up Concealer. You can get it at Shoppers Drug Mart for around $15. Not sure where they sell it in the USA.
Laura Mercier or ALMAY have the best concealer for dark circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment