Sunday, April 25, 2010

Whats the best concealer for dark under eye circles?

Hi,


Well, I'm 15, and I get really dark kinda marks under my eyes. I get enough sleep, usually 8+ hours, I think it's more genetic. I want to know what the best concealer is to cover this, I don't need one that covers spots really, as I don't get many. So far I have tried boot's own concealer, and found it too clumpy, obvious, and wears off easily. I have found similar things with Rimmel's concealer too. Does anyone have any suggestions for a good concealer that is not too expensive. As I am a teenager I don't have much money :)





Any help would be much appreciated :)





Lv Mary xxxxWhats the best concealer for dark under eye circles?
maybelline highlighter and concealer


(both in one object)Whats the best concealer for dark under eye circles?
Ive been using Smashbox - photo op eye brightener its $18





it may be pricey for you but it's so worth it and it will last a while


search reviews for eye brighterners to find something that would work for you








www.smashbox.com


www.sephora.com
I use Covergirl invisible concealer but any concealer with a yellow undertone is good for covering dark circles and blackheads
MAYBELLINE is the absolute best.


I`m a professional make up artist, you can count on me.
I use Wet'n Wild stick concealer, It's about $1.50 at Walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment