Sunday, April 25, 2010

Best Concealer for Dark Under Eye Circles. Anyone try Bobbi Brown's Corrector?

I am searching for a concealer that will actually work on covering up my intense under eye circles. And before anyone asks, they are not the 'get more sleep' kind, they are hereditary (yay). I've been hearing a lot of good things about Bobbi Brown's Corrector and was just wondering if anyone has had any luck with this product. I've heard the 'Peach' color is the best at covering. I'd love to hear about any brand/product recommendations that have really worked for you ladies!Best Concealer for Dark Under Eye Circles. Anyone try Bobbi Brown's Corrector?
Dark circles and shadows are nature's gift from your parents, right? Ha- they can be covered up though. The best concealer I have tried is Lancome's effacernes. It is really thick and rich; it takes some blending and some getting used to. But they (dark circles) disappear and it dries to a soft finish. You need to set it with powder afterward.


You could also try using a foundation or base primer before you even start. That would add another layer of color that would reflect light before you even begin with a concealer/foundation routine.


I hope that helps- next time you're at the mall, check out effacernes and see. I would assume BB's Corrector was good because I have tried that line and most of the products are excellent in believable shades and they blend well.


Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment