Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Does anyone know of a concealer that will cover the purple shadows under my eyes?

I have dark circles under my eyes that no amount of sleep will stop. What to cover them with?Does anyone know of a concealer that will cover the purple shadows under my eyes?
I have this problem...try Clinique Air Brush Concealer...it's 拢15 a pop and it won't last more than 2 weeks (if you apply everyday) but it's definately worth it!Does anyone know of a concealer that will cover the purple shadows under my eyes?
Dark gothic eve make up
Mary Kay concealer is the best. I use it myself and it works wonders.
use the one from estee lauder... i forgot the name but maybe you just have to ask. it's good.
If you have a Mary Kay seller in your area, ask them about their concealer. I too have dark circles but with their products no one can tell.
I too had this problem and a friend gave me a sample from arbonne within a week the dark circles were gone. arbonn'e only available in the US and Canada thou...
The BEST can be found at JC Penny's and it's called, ';DERMABLEND'; You will be amazed---it will even cover bruises or anything.





Try it you'll LOVE it.
I use Artistry concealer. I usually dab some onto the back of my hand, blend it with a bit of liquid foundation, dab it onto the dark circles, and smooth it out--perfect coverage that looks natural! To buy go to www.quixtar.com if you're in N. America; you can even request for a Quixtar IBO in your area to give you complementary advice on your skin. If you live elsewhere, email me and I'll find out for you how you can easily buy their products.
Avon has several products that either lighten the under eye area or lightens the under-eye area, reduces puffiness and firms upper eye.


If you want to know more, contact me through my website and I will explain the benefits of each product.


I have used them and they work, just as promised.


PK


http://www.youravon.com/kingraham

No comments:

Post a Comment