Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I lost my concealer (for under eyes). What do I do.?

Is there any way I can make my liquid foundation lighter to use as concealer? I don't have time to go to the store... My bags are huge. plz help.I lost my concealer (for under eyes). What do I do.?
Use what is in the cap of your liquid as concealer. It has thickened so it works well as concealer. Makeup artists use this trick all the time.I lost my concealer (for under eyes). What do I do.?
hopefully you have about 15 or so minutes before you have to be anywhere. try putting metal spoons in the freezer for about five minutes, then lie down with your head propped up a bit apply the cold spoons under closed eyes. this should de-puff the bags, and putting your head up should help the blood flow from your face (more de-puffing.)





you can also wrap an ice cube or ice pack in a paper towel or wash cloth instead of using spoons.





as for the blue-ish color under your eyes, take a SMALL drop of your foundation and pat it under each eye. just make sure you apply it lightly, and the darker color of it shouldn't make much of a difference. you can also try putting a tiny bit of shimmery eye shadow under your eyes in a neutral color (tan or white) to lighten the area.
Be careful -- sometimes caking on makeup under the eyes only draws attention to the dark circles and bags. And if you have any wrinkles under your eyes, the makeup makes them look worse.





Hold ice cubes on your eyes -- that can help reduce puffiness. Use your foundation with a very light hand. People don't naturally have white circles under their eyes and you don't want that raccoon look anyway. Apply a little highlighter on your brow area. The rule is to highlight the areas you want to draw attention to and downplay those you don't. Maybe all you need is a little pale pink highlight just under your brows and nothing at all under your eyes.





And get more sleep!
You don't have to mix it with anything just apply the foundation and use powder over it. You can dust some white eyeshadow (the shimmery kind only) on over that and it will help too if you can still see it.
just put loose powder on it. it works wonders
oh yes because the world is going to end if we don't have makeup.


(rolls eyes)

No comments:

Post a Comment