Sunday, April 25, 2010

Type of concealer for circles under eyes?

i have purple circles under my eyes and i have tried a bunch of concealers but i can never get one to work for me. So does any one have any recommendations for a concealer for me? or a way to get rid of the circles all together?








thank you!Type of concealer for circles under eyes?
Dark circles are caused by poor circulation to the skin under the eyes. Most people will say lack of sleep or stress are the reasons for dark circles, this is most times not the case.





A little known fact is that, most times, dark circles are caused by allergies. To possibly rid yourself of them altogether, get allergy tested and start removing the allergens from your environment. I had them until I was tested for allergies this past year. I found that I was allergic to many foods and external allergens such as dust, mold and pollen. Once I cut out the specific foods (and their derivatives) that I am allergic to and started taking an anti-histamine for the environmental factors (Zyrtec) my dark circles disappeared. I say give it a go...can't hurt you.





As far as a good concealer goes...well, I can't answer that. I'm a dude and my makeup knowledge is not too sporty.





Luck.Type of concealer for circles under eyes?
hmm-


I have this like kit thing from kohls its originally


$12 but on sale for $9 and it has some eye things


for dark circles underneath your eyes and it works


really good, a concealer that I love personally is the


maybelline mineral powder concealer i really hate


there products but i love there concealer i have no


clue why and i dont know how much it was, it lasts


a long time even though its a tiny bottle...i use it every


day for like 5 monthes and it still is good working!


%26lt;3 hope i helped!
use a yellow colored foundation (yellow gets rid of dark circles and green gets rid of red spots) or my favorite for sleepy eyes eye bright pencil from benefit put it on under ur eye and just tap it in it works wonders











also those saying it is lack of sleep it might not be for instance i have very deep set eyes so there is not only a shadow but like my mom i have a bit of a hereditary dark eyes issue all the women on my moms side of the family have dark puffy eyes and they all get wonderful sleep so it could be a hereditary issue or just deep set eyes and a shadow.
If you lack sleep they will appear. I suggest if you are over 10 you get at least 7-9 hours of sleep but if you get enough i suggest... I just use a lot of blush and skin coloured eye shadow. I don't want to waste money buying concealer... they usually go away in a matter of weeks.
I have Wet and Wild cover concealer. It's 4.99, and I know it sounds like its just going to be like water, but it totally WORKS. I got it at Wal-Mart.


haha it works.
Do you lack sleep? Lacking to sleep causes them to happen. Depending on your age, you should get a certain amount of sleep. I suggest at least seven.

No comments:

Post a Comment