Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Does green concealer really work to hide the bags under your eyes?

Im wearing concealer from a green stick under my regular makeup and im just not seeing a difference. why is it supposed to work better? I know it has to do with pigment or something..I just dont get it.Does green concealer really work to hide the bags under your eyes?
Green isn't for dark circles, it's for blemishes. Green cancels red, yellow cancels purple (dark circles), it has to do with the color wheel. Colors that are opposite neutralize each other. Use a yellow-based concealor. I use bare escentuals well-rested, which is yellow toned but looks natural once on. I use the BE light stroke brush and the dark circles totaly disappear!Does green concealer really work to hide the bags under your eyes?
yellow not green
A salmon coloured makeup works best, believe it or not (if you're white). You want something a little yellow to counter the dark colours underneath.





Green is for red blemishes, but it works for some peoples under eye circles. Probably because they have red swelling there. Try both out.





Good Luck!
Green is for red blemishes. I think you mean yellow and no. I've tried just about every yellow concealer on the market and none worked for me. What worked for me was a salmon, peachy concealer.
No, I don't know who told you that, but it just makes your bags stick out more. To get rid of bags under your eyes, lay a cold spoon on each side. It totally works.

No comments:

Post a Comment