Sunday, April 25, 2010

Question about under-eye concealers?

I've heard that to cover under-eye darkness its best to use concealer that has yellow undertones... But I've also heard someone say that it's best to use pink undertoned ones. Which is correct?Question about under-eye concealers?
if you look at a colorchart and get the opposite color of purple/blue it would be yellow/orange so yellowy orange tones would work. i tried yellow and pink untones but they still didn't work for me, so you should get a concealer patllet because they have more than 1 tone and it's easier to find out which one works for you.Question about under-eye concealers?
Okay, I have never found an under-eye concealer that works on my horrid dark circles.


So, I decided to make one myself.





All you need it some orange eye shadow, and de-pot a little on a plate, then put some liquid foundation on top of it and mix well.





Put some on your under-eye circles and blend in. When it is dry, put some of the liquid foundation onto an unused sponge and cover up the orange.
Go to sephora and ask an employee. They should help you find the perfect one. I use forever makeup and it is awesome! Waterproof too!
well i tend to use urban decay 24/7 water proof concealer pencil.
  • eyeshadow gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment