Sunday, April 25, 2010

Does MAC Concealer work good for the under eyes ?

like does it cover the dark circles REALLY good ?


anf if so, which one ? the moisturecover right ?


please tell me i'm deciding what to buy for my undereyes.Does MAC Concealer work good for the under eyes ?
you should ask the girls there at the MAC counter. they are the only ones that can give you the right concealer for your eyes. we cant see you and people have different shades under there eyes if they have circles, they may tell you to buy a different kind other than the one that would best suite u. so asking the MAC girls would be best and they will help you get the right kind of concealer for you. good luck.Does MAC Concealer work good for the under eyes ?
moisturecover works good, but i use it for my whole face, get the studio finish, its a small container like the size the eyeshadows come in, and its AMAZING :)
That's exactly my question! I was just about to ask it. I'm not sure which one to pick between mac studio finish and mac select. People usually say these two are the best. Let me know plz if you find out the best one.. thanks!
I actually prefer their Select Cover-up for under eye circles. It has less texture and seems to set better and wear a little longer.
i've never tried the mac concealers but i absolutely swear by ysl touche eclate.it's brilliant and well worth the money.
ABSOLUTELY... JUST GO TO THE NEAREST MAC STORE AND ASK THEM TO SEE WAHT COLOR YOU NEED..
mac is vey good it will cover tatoos that you don't want to be seen
yes! it's actually what I use :)


for me it works great.

No comments:

Post a Comment