Sunday, April 25, 2010

What are the best under eye concealers and mascaras out there? And are e.l.f. products any good?

When e.l.f. first came out I was really excited because I assumed that they would be good items. I found that their eyeshadows wernt all that great and did not give me the color that I wanted, and were also too dusty and loose (which made it come off easily). I did, however, buy their tool kit and I really like the brushes they sent me. I also bought a lipgloss from them and it was extremely sticky and gooey and their lip balm didnt really make my lips any smoother. Their eyeliner didnt work either and their liquid blush stains my cheeks. To make a long story short, I would only recommend their brush set.





For a drugstore mascara I recommend almay and I am still searching for the perfect under eye concealer, but so far Ive found that physician formula works fairly well.What are the best under eye concealers and mascaras out there? And are e.l.f. products any good?
not really, just get some rest.What are the best under eye concealers and mascaras out there? And are e.l.f. products any good?
Maybellina Great Lash in blackest black, Borjouis Theater Lash Mascara, Lancome Intensils
Mascara: Estee lauder, magnoscopic.


2nd choice: Lancome, definicils
you really have to explore these two items. Mascara, you have to try a variety before you get the best one that fits your lashes. some of my favorites are the dior show, Clinique high impact and lash doubling, and even Mayballine Great lash! So you dont have to go get a mascara that costs $40. Just like mascara, conceler needs to fit your skin type. wether your oily or dry you have to go and find the one that will suite your needed coverage and thinkness. Try going to like Clinique or Persriptives they are my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment