Sunday, April 25, 2010

How to pick color of concealer for dark circles under eyes?

Use the same color as your foundation.How to pick color of concealer for dark circles under eyes?
pick the colour closest to the colour of your forehead. if you already have a foundation choose a concealer in the same colourHow to pick color of concealer for dark circles under eyes?
match the color to the skin on ur hand
For dark under eye circles you need a colour corrector: orange for bluish tones, yellow for purply, and green for redness. Then you use a concealer about half a shade lighter than the rest of your face and blend it out well. The lightness reflects light up, making your eyes look brighter and wider.
You will have to go to the makeup counter and actually try on a concealer for yourself. I would check out Sephora and all the store counters. What helps me is after I try out the concealer or makeup I will go to my car and see how I look in the mirrow. I do this because the light in the stores are so bright, it does not give me a realistic look, but when I go outside and look at the makeup on my face in my car, I can see how it looks on me in a better view, or I wait until I go home to see how it looks and make my choice the next day.
You must make sure you pick a concealer for your skin tone. Your concealer should be slightly lighter than the foundation that you use. Do you know your skin tone? You can view some of the concealers I have at www.marykay.com/akosmoore





Tell me what you think. Great Fun!
you want to get a concealer a shade lighter than your skin tone and then apply your foundation over it. Only dab the foundation. When you rub it on you are causing wrinkles and dark circles. Your eyes the most delicate skin of your face. So you should also be using make up remover that gently removes eye makeup without greasiness and less tugging and pulling to prevent dark circles and you should also be using an eye creme. This is not a concealer but it will reduce your dark circles in 16 days and puffiness in 24 hours around your eyes.


http://cgarcia1.qhealthbeauty.com/produc鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment