Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Concealer under the eyes?

Hi, I'm 34 years old and I have some fine lines under my eye, I've been trying so many eye creams and nothing really works (reduce fine lines) I wonder if anyone knows if there's any concealer to cover fine lines under your eyes. Since eye cream can't erase my fine line, I'm thinking using something to cover it during the day.Concealer under the eyes?
go to boots and they have a section in the skin bit with under eye concealer, my mum uses it but cant remember the name of it,Concealer under the eyes?
i'd say shiseido...just go to a shiseido makeup counter and let them find you a good concealer
I have had good luck with Vincent Longo concealer.


Its not cheap, but it works well. I bought it at Sepora.com
Prescriptives works great
i have under eye conceler and it works

No comments:

Post a Comment