Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Very Confused. What color is concealer supposed to be for under eye circles?

I went to the MAC Cosmetics counter yesterday and I asked one of


the girls there, what color my concealer should be and she said


that it should be yellow colored. But about a week before that I asked a different girl that was working and she said orange colored.





But, being on the computer today I read it should be pink tinted.


So I am sooooo confused.


Can someone tell me the right undertone color for my concealer?





( covering blue-ish purple-ish dark circles )





Thankss. [:Very Confused. What color is concealer supposed to be for under eye circles?
Well I'm glad to tell you that the first girl you asked was right, ALWAYS use a yellow or yellow-based concealer when you have blueish purple under eyes, this completely neutralizes the color when applied


I personally use MAC's Studio Finish concealer which works perfectly and gives me a nice opaque finish, I LOVE IT!!


Hope This Helped!! xxVery Confused. What color is concealer supposed to be for under eye circles?
use the same colored concealor that u use for the rest of ur face but one shade darker. and pressed powder over the concealor really helps.
the first girl was right, it should be yellow based (:

No comments:

Post a Comment