Sunday, April 25, 2010

I'm mixed race. what type of concealer do i need to cover up my under-eye bags?

You can't really cover up bags. You can however use soothing eye treatments to take away the puffiness under your eyes then use a yellow color correcter to hide darkness if any then your foundation, and concealer.I'm mixed race. what type of concealer do i need to cover up my under-eye bags?
That all depends on your skin tone. I've met some bi-racial people who have very dark and some with very light skin. L'Oreal brand has a powdered mineral concealer and powder that work really well to cover under eye bags. They come in many different tones. Make sure you get one that is a little bit darker or perfect match with your skin to assure coverage. If it's lighter, you will need more of it to cover. Sold at Walmart and Walgreens.I'm mixed race. what type of concealer do i need to cover up my under-eye bags?
any cream concealer, because it gives good coverage and it won't dry out your skin. if its too dry it will show little lines. just get it a shade lighter than your skin color, b/c under eye area are always a little bit darker.
im a mixed race too...im a beige olive skin tone... i use mac cosmetics and abseloutley looooooooooooooooove their concealer and brushes... their a bit expensive but it soooooooooooooo worth it... trust me... the people who work there will show you which 1 will work for you and test it to make sure you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment