Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A good concealer for bags under eyes?

I don't have dark circles..I jus have bags:( I've had them prolly since I was born..haha so I jus need a real good brand that will do the trick..I'm in desperate need to vanish them!





I'm 20 by the way, with green eyes. So I wanna be able to feel good about my eyes..since the bags are the only thing you seeA good concealer for bags under eyes?
studio finish concealer by mac. get it in a shade light thank your skin so it highlights and reflects the light, which will stop drawing attention to yours. tbh, a word of advice. everyone has their flaws, i hate my nose - i hate it so much i went to the doctors at thirteen years old for a consultation for a nose job, and he made me realise that just because i hate my nose doesnt mean everyone does. its very unlikely people meet you and think ';HOLY COW look at them eye bags!'; they take in the FULL package, your image, your body, your hair, not just your eyes. so dont worry, it might seem big to you but to anyone else, its hardly noticeable.





:]A good concealer for bags under eyes?
jane iredale - enlighten concealer
  • eyeshadow gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment