Sunday, April 25, 2010

Best concealer for dark under eye circles?

What brand is the best for dark under eye circles? So many people rave about mac studio finish, but I've researched and there are many negative comments about it.





I'm thinking about prescriptives flawless skin total protection concealer from positive reviews.Or bobbi brown corrector, but then you would also need to buy a concealer. And there are also good reviews on the estee lauder double wear stay- in place concealer.





Please give me opinions on any of those concealers, or what you would recommend. Concealers that are FOR dark under eye concealers. I don't need it to hide blemishes or anything.





Thank you.Best concealer for dark under eye circles?
Concealer will make every line %26amp; wrinkle stand out.





Try applying Eucerin Redness Relief UNDER the eye and use your regular foundation. I know, I know, it's for rosacea, BUT the green tint will neutralize the dark area too. A nice added bonus, I found out.Best concealer for dark under eye circles?
Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer. It is designed to cover tattoos which are darker than eye circles. It is $25 at Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment