Sunday, April 25, 2010

Salmon under-eye concealers?

Where can I buy Salmon-colored concealers for under-eye circles? Please no online stores.


I know Eve Pearl has one, but that's just too expensive! :-(


So fairly cheap ones please!





And do salmon ones actually work well?





Thanks!Salmon under-eye concealers?
Works well for me! I have been using ben nye tattoo cover for my under-eye circles for years. Ben nye is a theatrical make-up so try costume shops, or search for local dealers on their website. You might want to try other theatrical make-ups as well. DermaBlend also has a tattoo cover, which should be a similar shade. Mine was less than $20, maybe even around $10. I don't remember which item was which price. The color wheel doesn't lie, orange neutralizes blue, yellow neutralizes purple. Good luck.





DermaBlend can be found at some mall department stores. Also try Benefit, they have a concealor called boing that has more orange than most.

No comments:

Post a Comment