Wednesday, April 28, 2010

For anyone with under-eye discoloration...what do you use to cover/fix it? For example: what concealer?

I have really bad discoloration from dark circles, allergies, blue veins, and redness. I have tried many coverups but nothing seems to cover as much as I would like. Some work well at first but wear off after a few hours...or the cake and crack...or change colors. What I would really like is a way to eliminate or lessen one or a couple of the imperfections. Is there a lotion that lessens redness or something like that...





If you could recommend a coverup or a product for me that would be great!





THANKSFor anyone with under-eye discoloration...what do you use to cover/fix it? For example: what concealer?
I too suffer from dark circles, veins and redness. Just keep in mind that you aren't trying to get rid of the problems but to blend your makeup so that the under eye skin is uniform to the rest of your face. I use Benefit's Boeing concealer. The darkest color works for me. Try experimenting if you don't already have a concealer that works for you. I put my concealer after moisturizing but before anything else. For an under eye moisturizer you could try Bior茅's cooling eye gel.For anyone with under-eye discoloration...what do you use to cover/fix it? For example: what concealer?
I use neutrogenia's 3 in 1 concealer it is an eye cream, concealer, and had SPF 30 in it i got mine at walmart. i used it for a little while and then got a comment form my mom saying i no longer had circles under my eyes. i have no problems with it staying or anything

No comments:

Post a Comment