Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Problem: I wear concealer under my eyes but I'm getting fine lines already (I'm only 27)?

How can I still wear concealer (because I have dark circles without it)... and not age the undereye skin quickly due to the makeup? Lately I've been taking it off asap when I'm at home...but what else can I do?? When I squint I can see very prominent wrinkles/lines...?Problem: I wear concealer under my eyes but I'm getting fine lines already (I'm only 27)?
You should start wearing eye cream. It keeps the delicate skin around your eye area moisturized and helps prevent fine lines from forming. The sooner you start the better. If you apply the eye cream under your concealer, it will help the makeup go on more smoothly too.Problem: I wear concealer under my eyes but I'm getting fine lines already (I'm only 27)?
You need to experiment with concealers. Some are a bit thick, or not the right color for certain skin tones.





For now, add some under-eye lotion to thin the concealer out a bit.
Color Science makes a concealer called My favorite eye cream. It's a concealer that's yellow and glides on smooth and is also a cream. It doesn't look yellow on, though. I love it.
um, you're 27.....that's what happens. My friend is a bartender and that's how she judges whether or not to id.....wrinkles when smiling = over 21... but for makeup, it won't cause wrinkles...smoking, drinking, and sun cause wrinkle. Clinique has an undermakup mouse primer that ';fills'; small lines and pores. works pretty well.
use topical botox, it is awesome I do.


I use ultrox. cheapest place to get it is www.athomeskincare.com (i think 49.95 but it last me 3 months the other webistes have it for 79.00, so I just love it. and it numbs you and has some knd of really good acid in it so its antiaging too. read about it
put a little vaseline...not much, and then take your foundation if you wear any and dap it under your eyes with a sponge...


i am 22 and if i use conscealer, i can see big lines under my eyes which i don't have without makeup...i just don't wear any conscealer...but try vaseline, it works for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment